Friday, January 23, 2015

Just Landed In Delhi, India

I just arrived into Delhi, India a few hours ago.  I'm here to lead Truth Connect's 3rd annual Leadership Training Conference (LTC) at Berea Baptist Church in Hyderabad next week.  The trip here from Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA takes about 30 hours with layovers.  I'm now 10 1/2 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time but my body is hasn't caught up yet.  I'll spend about 30 hours in Delhi before moving on to Hyderabad.  I begin the week by preaching in Berea Baptist Church on Sunday.  This will kick-off a three day Spiritual Life Conference with the church.  We will be studying the book of Romans.  Then on Wednesday we will begin the LTC with church leaders from around the Hyderabad area. Pastor Moses is the host city coordinator for the SLC and LTC. Please keep us both in your prayers.

Pastor Moses is the Truth Connect LTC host pastor.