Saturday, May 30, 2015

Truth Connect & The John Maxwell Team Partner

John Maxwell and Don Schreier

I have a dream ~ for Truth Connect to be one of the best leadership training organizations in the world. As I traveled the world conducting Leadership Training Conferences (LTCs) this past year I knew I needed help.  I wanted a mentor and a team for support and encouragement.  For months I sought the Lord’s wisdom and guidance. He led me to The John Maxwell Team (JMT). 
    John Maxwell is considered the top leadership trainer. Inc.Magazine rated him the number 1 leadership and management expert in the world in 2014.   Dr. Maxwell has written over 80 books, founded five companies and organizations,  and trained millions of leaders world wide over the past 40 years. He was also a pastor.  This is a man I want to learn from.
    In January I was invited by John Maxwell to partner with JMT.  This was not an exclusive invitation to me only ~ others with a similar passion to help and train leaders were  called.  In February I spent a week with Maxwell and his team of experts to learn about JMT and how they can help me/Truth Connect and how I can help JMT.  It was a great week of encouragement and learning.  Below are some of my new JMT friends.


    I have a dream ~ for Truth Connect to become one of the best leadership training organizations in the world.  I believe that  with God’s help,  lot’s of hard work and the partnership with JMT,  this dream will become reality.
   Partnership with JMT provides Truth Connect (TC) access to a wealth of leadership training materials created by Maxwell and his team of experts.  Truth Connect has the license to use and teach these materials anywhere it ministers in the world.  
   Partnership with JMT provides me with expert training so that I can learn and grow through the mentorship of Maxwell and his team of experts.  I love to learn and I love to get better at effectively serving others.  JMT is equipping me so that I can better serve others.
  Partnership with JMT gives Truth Connect immediate recognition and credibility by association.  Not many people know the name Truth Connect.  On the other hand, John Maxwell’s name and brand is recognized around the world.  I’m thankful for this gift of association.
  Truth Connect will be one of the best leadership training organizations in the world. I am committed to this. God has called TC to encourage and equip church leaders for His glory.  As we influence church leaders the church grows ~ the gospel goes forth ~ people are saved ~ families are healed ~ communities are strengthened ~ and nations turn to God.