Tuesday, October 15, 2013

On My Way To Kenya

I leave for Kenya tomorrow (10/16).  Truth Connect will conduct a Leadership Training Conference (LTC) in Eldoret, a city in western Kenya.  I'm looking forward to seeing all of our friends there.  Bishop Chris and Word of Life Harvest Church will host next week's LTC.

Word of Life Harvest Church, Eldoret, Kenya will host Truth Connect LTC.

Bishop Chris has planted over 60 churches in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.  This conference will be a reunion of pastors as well as a time of encouragement, training, visioning, prayer and worship.  Bishop Chris is expecting well over 200 church leaders to attend the LTC from October 23 - 27.

Dr. Don and Bishop Chris.

I am going in a few days ahead of five other missionaries who will help facilitate the conference.  I'll spend a couple of days in Nairobi before flying to Eldoret on Saturday.  The mission team will arrive in Edoret on Tuesday evening and the LTC begins the very next day.

Thanks for remembering us in your prayers.  I'll keep you posted on the trip.  Grace & Peace in Him!